ICT Service Desk Analyst
37 Hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity to join South Yorkshire Housing Association (SYHA) as an ICT Service Desk Analyst. This is a new role for someone who is passionate about supporting our people to deliver a diverse range of services.
We’ve made great strides in delivering the Technology Plan in the last two years. We’ve overhauled our IT infrastructure. We’ve implemented technology to enable agile working for staff.We’re in the middle of replacing our core business solutions by the end of 2021, alongside delivering digital services to our customers.
The main purpose of this role is to:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support to a diverse internal customer base across a wide range services including desktop support, hardware maintenance and repair, mobile device management,telephony, Office 365, Windows Server, and in house applications.
- Be responsible for the delivery of both remote and on site services to our offices in Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster, Dronfield, Glossop and Normanton.
- Work closely with the Service Desk Team Leader and Infrastructure Analysts to identify and escalate problems appropriately.
- Produce and maintain high quality documentation for team and customer use.
The successful candidate would need to:
- Engage with internal customers, external partners and suppliers at all organisation levels
- Have a track record of delivering excellent customer service and customer focused support
- Have experience of providing technical support for a broad range of technologies in a dynamic business
- Work as part of a rota covering the core ICT Service Desk Hours (08:00 – 16:00 and 09:00 – 17:00)
- Hold a full UK driving license and access to their own vehicle
- Be able to prioritise and manage their own workload in line with the needs of the business.
More about us...
South Yorkshire Housing Association (SYHA) is an award-winning not-for-profit organisation passionate about housing and supporting people to LiveWell, Settle at home and realise their potential.A Sunday Times Best 100 Not for Profit organisation to work for and IiP Gold standard, we are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious organisation. We currently own and manage over 6000 properties, support over 1600 vulnerable customers in care and supported housing projects and employ nearly 500 people.
Some of SYHA’s Benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 SYHA days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent benefits including SYHA Rewards - employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts
- Employer paid Westfield Health with an optional upgrade to include a partner.
- Life assurance policy providing 3 x salary death in service benefit
- Excellent company pension (defined contribution and defined benefit options)
For an informal discussion contact: Stuart Brookes, Service Delivery Manager, 0114 2702 688
Starting salary of £22,698 + £1132 annual car allowance - Plus generous holidays and benefits
Working Hours: 37 hours a week Monday to Friday
To Apply: Please complete an application form on our website http://www.syha.co.uk please ensure you address the application questions. Please refer to the person specification which along with the guidance notes is available to download at the bottom of this page.
Closing Date: 10th July 2020
Interview Date: Week commencing 13th July 2020