Property Services Officer (Temp 6 months, Full Time)
Property Services Officer
6 months full time temporary role
Primarily, based in Rockingham Street our team of 23 staff work hard to ensure our customers homes are maintained and repaired within set timeframes to a high standard, using the NHF Schedule of Rates.
We are looking to recruit a confident experienced professional who can communicate well with our diverse range of customers You must have the ability to empathise both verbally and in writing with our customers when they feel the need to complain with the confidence/knowledge to advise when we cannot meet their expectations .
Computer literate – you must have the ability to interrogate our in-house computer systems using it to place orders to our contractors working on NHF schedule of rates.Working in Partnership with our contractors it will be your responsibility to ensure jobs raised are completed within given timeframes and on budget.
You will have a given patch of properties within SYHA’s stock.Most appointments will be allocated by our Customer Connect Team on your behalf, however it will be your responsibility to ensure other works are completed within given time frames. Examples of these are: -
- Post inspections of works orders
- Respond to variation request from contractors
- Respond to customer enquiries around changes to their homes
- Duty day – rota days in the office to assist Customer Connect Team
- Cover for other officers within the team
South Yorkshire Housing Association (SYHA) is a charitable organisation managing more than 6,000 homes and supporting hundreds of people to lead independent lives. Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience/qualifications relating to the inspection of people’s homes
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills (Office 365)
- Full Driving licence – access to a car
- Knowledge of working with NHF SOR’s
Some of SYHA’s Benefits:
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 SYHA days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent benefits including SYHA Rewards - employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
Starting Salary: £28,206 - £30,221 per annum pro rata plus generous holidays’ entitlement and benefits
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
To Apply: Please apply on our careers website http://www.syha-careers.co.uk/vacancies. Complete the application form and refer to the Job Description and Guidance Notes documents.
For an Informal Discussion Contact: Elaine Webb on 0114 2900219
Closing Date: 28th February 2020
Interview Date: 6th March 2020
Great Working Environment