Land and Development Coordinator
Land and Partnerships Coordinator
Are you passionate about providing affordable housing in great neighbourhoods? Do you have fantastic financial acumen? Do you excel at relationship management?
The post holder will:
- Be part of a strategic land buying team that sits within the Development and Asset Strategy team.
- Develop great relationships with Developers, land owners, planners, house builders amongst others and work collaboratively with a network of external and internal partners.
- Asses the merit of development & acquisition opportunities, including the financial assessment.
Some of SYHA’s benefits:
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 SYHA days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
South Yorkshire Housing Association (SYHA) is a successful not for profit organisation with a strong commitment to the Sheffield City Region. Recently named in the Sunday Times 100 Best Not For Profit organisations to work for in the UK, we are a forward thinking, innovative organisation.
Salary Scale: 4D £29,822
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
To Apply: Please visit www.syha-careers.co.uk/vacancies to complete an application. Please ensure you address the application questions.
For an informal discussion contact: Natalie Newman. Head of Development & Asset Strategy.at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for a telephone conversation.
Closing Date: 29th November 2019
Interview Dates: 6th December.
Assessment day: 16th December 2019