Programme Delivery Manager – LiveWell (Fixed Term to 31 March 2021
Programme Delivery Manager – LiveWell (Fixed Term to 31 March 2021)
South Yorkshire Housing Association (SYHA) is an award winning not-for-profit organisation passionate about housing and supporting people to LiveWell, Settle at home and realise their potential.A Sunday Times Best 100 Not for Profit organisation to work for and IiP Gold standard, we are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious organisation. We currently own and manage over 6000 properties, support over 1600 vulnerable customers in care and supported housing projects and employ nearly 500 people.
Are you focused on delivery? Excited by innovation and change? We are looking for an experienced Programme Delivery Manager to support the delivery of Age Better in Sheffield a £6m Big Lottery funded programme, aiming to make Sheffield a place people are proud to grow old in. The role is perfect for someone who has experience in delivering publicly funded programmes, has excellent attention to detail and can support partners to have a significant impact over the lifetime of the programme.
We are seeking a highly organised Programme Delivery Manager to take control of the operational delivery of the Age Better programme and oversee all aspects of delivery including working closely with Delivery Partners.The key areas are:
- Performance manage the delivery across the Ageing Better programme including quarterly meetings with Delivery Partners
- Work closely with the Ageing Better team on aspects of delivery of the programme including co-design and innovation.
- Work closely with the data lead for Ageing Better to produce reports, provide analysis and support delivery partners to evidence the impact of the programme locally and nationally.
- Be the SYHA lead on the sustainability of the Ageing Better programme, identifying opportunities to get involved in local and national initiatives which align to the aims of the programme.
You will be genuinely curious about what activities are taking place across the city for older people and you’ll have a keen eye on data to help us to target support in the right areas. A positive and confident communicator, you will have excellent experience and skills in working across a range of activities to deliver one truly exceptional programme. You are someone who thrives under pressure and is able to spot opportunities and negotiate successfully with stakeholders and funders to realise those opportunities.
If you are this person, we really want to hear from you!
Some of SYHA’s benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 SYHA days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Excellent benefits including SYHA Rewards - employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
For the purposes of the Rehabilitation of Offenders this role is an excluded job (LiveWell roles).
Starting Salary: Starting salary of £32,981, plus generous holiday’s entitlement and benefits
Working Hours:37 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
To Apply:- Please click here to complete an application form. Please ensure you address the application questions and how you meet person specification within the job description which can be found at the bottom of this page.
For an informal discussion contact: Please contact Vic Stirling, Head of Partnerships on 0114 2908350 before Friday 26 July (as Vic is going on holiday).
Closing Date: Sunday 11 August 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 22 August 2019 – a one day assessment day which will be held in a central location in Sheffield to be confirmed.