Data & Analytics Coordinator
Data & Analytics Coordinator (Development and Asset Management)– Full Time 37 Hours
Are you passionate about the power of data to drive performance and efficiency? Could you use your analytical skills and experience to improve our assets and housing developments?
The post holder will:
- Provide reporting and analysis to support good decision making on new housing developments and asset management
Work collaboratively across a number of departments within SYHA, like finance, property services and LiveWell (Health, Care and Well Being).
- Champion the use of data and systems to improve outcomes.
- Be driven to improve our business intelligence
- Support the evaluation of our development schemes and asset portfolio
South Yorkshire Housing Association (SYHA) is a successful not for profit organisation with a strong commitment to the Sheffield City Region. Recently named number 54 in the Sunday Times 100 Best Not For Profit organisations to work for in the UK, we are a forward thinking, innovative organisation.
Some of SYHA’s benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 SYHA days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Excellent benefits including SYHA Rewards - employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
Salary Scale: 4D starting at £29,822
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
To Apply: Please attach a copy of your CV and complete the supporting statements. Please refer to the Job Description and Guidance Notes documents.
For an informal discussion contact: Natalie Newman 0114 2908354 or Karl Drabble 0114 2702567
Closing Date: 13th May 2019, 12 noon
Interview Dates: 17th & 31st May 2019. This is a two stage interview process, and candidates may be required for both dates.