Income and Contracts Assistant (Fixed Term 3 Year Contract) - Building Better Opportunities
Income and Contracts Assistant (Fixed Term 3 Year Contract)
Building Better Opportunities
Based at Wellington Street, Sheffield
South Yorkshire Housing Association (SYHA) is a successful not-for-profit organisation with a strong commitment to the Sheffield City Region. A Sunday Times Best 100 Companies “one to watch” we are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious organisation.
Building Better Opportunities - Sheffield City Region (BBO SCR) is a strengths-based employment service that works with people with physical and mental health conditions, people with learning disabilities and people from disadvantaged communities. It’s based on Individual Placement Support, a “place then train” approach that’s shown to be twice as effective as traditional approaches. Building Better Opportunities began working with customers in 2017 has recently been awarded further funding to continue running until 2022.
We are currently recruiting for an Income and Contracts Assistant to contribute to the delivery of a high-quality customer and financial support services. Responsibilities will include checking and auditing customer details on the customer database and updating financial records and systems. Specifically, the post holder will:
- Provide quality assurance on the customer database ensuring that all customer details are correct and compliant with ESF and BLF requirements.
- Ensure customer and financial contractual compliance.
- Provide financial and administrative support to the programme, customers and partners.
- Provide administrative support to the financial monitoring of the BBO program.
- Ensure that all programme spend is evidenced and transferred correctly.
- Ensure SYHA and partners are compliant with all ESF and BLF financial, data and evidencing requirements.
- To ensure electronic and manual records are maintained in relation to the activities of the Team.
Some of SYHA’s benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days’ annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 SYHA days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
Salary Scale: 3 C/D/E £18,265 – £21,893
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
To Apply: Please visit www.syha-careers.co.uk/vacancies to complete an application. Please ensure you address the application questions.
For an informal discussion contact: Kate Ashley on 07393463868 or K.Ashley@syha.co.uk
Closing Date: 24th March 2019
Interview Date: 2nd April 2019