Administrative Assistant - 911
Admin Assistant – Permanent Part Time
South Yorkshire Housing Association (SYHA) is an award winning not-for-profit organisation passionate about housing and supporting people to LiveWell, Settle at home and realise their potential. A Sunday Times Best 100 Not for Profit organisation to work for and IiP Gold standard, we are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious organisation. We currently own and manage over 6000 properties, support over 1600 vulnerable customers in care and supported housing projects and employ nearly 500 people.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to be part of an enthusiastic team. Based in Broomhall, Sheffield the 911 Project is a supported housing project, supporting up to 39 Homeless people with complex needs. People with complex needs are understood as having multiple issues in their lives which can include mental health, drug and alcohol addictions, developmental issues, involvement in the Criminal Justice system, problems finding and maintaining housing. People with complex needs can often display challenging behaviour and can be difficult to engage with support and services.
You will be well organised and play a key role in ensuring the office runs efficiently and smoothly. You will ensure data and information is processed in a timely manner and provide support to our customers and staff.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A positive, willing and able attitude.
- Experience in office administration including filing, recording and collating data
- A friendly, outgoing personality and caring nature
- Able to deal effectively and efficiently with telephone enquiries
- Ability to use a range of IT programmes including Microsoft, Word and Outlook
- Ability to solve problems and work in a fast paced environment
Some of SYHA’s benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 SYHA days pro rata
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Excellent benefits including SYHA Rewards - employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
For the purposes of the Rehabilitation of Offenders this role is an excluded job (LiveWell roles).
Starting Salary: Starting salary of £15,924 Pro Rata, plus generous holidays entitlement and benefits
To Apply: Please visit www.syha-careers.co.uk/vacancies to complete an application. Please ensure you address the application questions.
Working Hours: 22 hours per week, over three days.
For an informal discussion contact: Diane Speed – Project Lead - 0114 2751644
Closing Date: 25th January 2019 12:00
Interview Date: 4th February 2019