Key Workers - LiveWell At Home
Multiple posts available - full-time hours (37) and flexible hours available.
South Yorkshire Housing Association (SYHA) is an award-winning not-for-profit organisation passionate about housing and supporting people to LiveWell, settle at home and realise their potential.A Sunday Times Best 100 Not for Profit organisation to work for and IiP Gold standard, we are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious organisation. We currently own and manage over 6000 properties, support over 1600 vulnerable customers in care and supported housing projects and employ nearly 500 people.
LiveWell at Home is a citywide, prevention and outreach service for people aged 55 and over. Our team is made up of Key Workers and Wellbeing Facilitators who work with individual customers to support people to remain independent and settled in their own homes, and to prevent unnecessary admissions to residential care, hospital or other acute services.
Teams are based across Sheffield and the role is agile working from home and our city centre office. Laptop and phone will be provided.
This role is Essential Car User so you must have access to a vehicle and business insurance.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Great people skills and an understanding of issues affecting our customer group
- Possess a positive "Can Do" solution focused attitude to fit in with a small team and build on the successes of this excellent service.
Some of SYHA’s benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 SYHA days
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Excellent benefits including SYHA Rewards - employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
For the purposes of the Rehabilitation of Offenders this role is an excluded job (LiveWell roles).
To Apply: Please apply on our careers website http://www.syha-careers.co.uk/vacancies. Complete the application form, telling us how you meet the person specification, and refer to the Job Description and Guidance Notes documents.
Starting Salary: Starting salary of £19,003 (pro rota) per annum, plus generous holidays entitlement and benefits
Working Hours: 37hrs but flexible hours available
For an informal discussion contact: Lucy Harper, Project Lead, on 07493868153, or James Allen, Project Lead, 07814458699
Closing Date: 24.01.2021 at midnight
Interview Date: To be held virtually 29th January 2021
Great Working Environment